Understand your responsibilities as a manager
Because every manager needs an understanding of their safety and health responsibilities.
Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course. Why? Because it delivers practical step-by-step guidance with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and content is engaging and inspiring – critical to embedding safety and health throughout your entire organisation.
If you are a training provider interested in delivering the Managing Safely course please visit the IOSH trainer network area.
Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
“Having attended the course, our company health and safety policies and my responsibilities are a lot clearer.” Stephen Rushton, Transport Manager, Saria
Read how other businesses have benefited.