Managing Safely Refresher
One day is all it takes to keep up to speed
This practical and engaging one-day course refreshes knowledge on key parts of Managing Safely with emphasis on a Plan-Do-Check-Act safety and health management system.
If you are a Managing Safely course provider interested in delivering the Managing Safely Refresher course please visit the IOSH trainer network area.
Anyone in a management or supervisory role, who has completed the full Managing Safely course.
- Practical classroom-based course, with step-by-step guidance
- Efficient and effective learning
- Delivered flexibly to suit any business
- Memorable facts and thought provoking case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates receive a Managing Safely Refresher certificate
Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation in the supply chain
- Builds on existing capabilities
- Puts Managing Safely into action
- Applies refreshed knowledge to the Plan-Do-Check-Act model and links back to the workplace
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
"Colleagues at Greencore have changed how they look at safety and health as a whole. They now have the conviction to challenge what they see as unsafe. Once our colleagues complete the training, they’re more eager to get involved. It means they now take an active role in managing the safety in their working areas.”
Michael Barden, Safety, Health and Environment Manager at Greencore
Read how other businesses have benefited.