Environment for Business
Transform your business with sustainable thinking
If you are a training provider interested in delivering the Environment for Business course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)116 2573605.
In one day, managers will learn how business can engage with and effectively manage the environmental aspects of their activities.
Environment for Business makes a compelling case for incorporating environmental management as a central aspect of business. Download the course fact sheet.
Anyone in a management or supervisory role who want to learn about how organisations can benefit from positive environmental engagement.
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work sustainably
- Delivers efficient and effective learning – environmental awareness basics are covered in a single programme
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation worldwide
- Offers flexible delivery options to suit your business
- Engaging and inspiring content with real-life examples
- Clear guidance on practical actions you need to take
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and other materials that you can take back to the workplace to manage environmental issues
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe
- An IOSH Environment for Business certificate if you successfully complete the course
Environment for Business will help your organisation:
- minimise environmental risk and maximise sustainable opportunities
- improve its environmental awareness culture
- get staff more active and involved in making the workplace more environmentally robust
- internationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
By attending the course, you’ll be able to:
- assess how the environment can have an impact on your organisation
- assess how your organisation can have an impact on the environment
- tackle environmental issues in your organisation
- measure your own environmental performance
- adopt sound environmental practices.
|Interested in this course?
If you’re interested in Environment for Business for you or your organisation, please leave your details and we’ll contact you when a course becomes available.