ICC Birmingham - 20-21 November 2017
The IOSH annual conference is the international event of the year for health and safety professionals. 2017 is no different, and with a new venue and new date, IOSH 2017 will be a highlight of the OSH calendar.
The title of IOSH 2017 is ‘Transforming health and safety across the world’. We’ll be focusing on:
- Globalisation and OSH in different contexts
- The changing world of work, including the impact of technology on OSH professionals
- Developing personal resilience and skills
- Multi-disciplinary working and integrating OSH across the workplace
- Building the profession, ensuring that it’s fit for the future.
Hot topics include:
- Global business
- Moving away from compliance and towards sustainability
- Emerging hazards
- Skills to make a difference
Visit the IOSH 2017 conference website to find out more and book your place.
|2016 Conference Highlights
If you want to know more about what you can look forward to at an IOSH annual conference, you can check out the highlights from IOSH Annual Conference 2016: