Not an IOSH member?
MyIOSH and membership
Forum and blog rules
Data protection and privacy statement
1. MyIOSH is your personalised area of the IOSH website. Everyone's welcome to register with our website and use the services available, but IOSH members will have access to extra tools and pages when they're logged into MyIOSH. To use MyIOSH you need to register and receive a password. Before registering for MyIOSH, please read the following documents and notes carefully by using the slide bar on the right. Then, confirm that you’ve read and agree to our MyIOSH terms and conditions. Remember, you’re bound by these terms as soon as we confirm your registration.
2. Register with MyIOSH and you’ll be able to access all your IOSH information with a single login. Here are just some of the features you can look forward to after you're registered:
3. Register with MyIOSH and you'll be able to:
4. If you’re an IOSH member you’ll only be able to register your membership number once with MyIOSH. If you’ve got any problems with logging into MyIOSH, use our ‘forgotten password’ tool and we’ll send an email to your main MyIOSH email address telling you your password.
5. You must register as yourself and not impersonate another member or user. If we find out that you’ve registered with false information, you may be barred from using the website. If you’re a member, it may lead to disciplinary action.
6. Branch/Group members and Branch/Group Committee members will have access to their relevant Branch and Group ‘member only’ and ‘committee only’ areas in MyIOSH. They should use the information they access here for IOSH Branch and Group purposes only.
7. IOSH membership fees (when you join IOSH or renew your membership) can be paid through MyIOSH, and you will need to click to accept the terms of membership and/or terms of renewal when you go through the joining or renewal process.
8. Completing the MyIOSH registration doesn't make you an IOSH member. Find out how to join us.
9. Before you register with MyIOSH and use our Forums and blogs, you must read and agree to abide by our Forum and blog rules.
10. You must read our Data protection and privacy statement so you know how we'll handle your data once you register with MyIOSH and use the different tools. You can use the links below to jump to the different sections of the statement.
By ticking the box below, you're confirming that you've read and agree with the Data Protection and Privacy statement in full.