IOSH Salary and attitudes to safety survey
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 years or over at
the time of entering the competition, except employees of IOSH,
their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated
with the draw. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries
submitted by agents will be accepted. IOSH reserves the right to
verify the eligibility of entrants. IOSH may request such
information as it considers reasonably necessary to verify the
eligibility of an entry. The prize may be withheld until, and
unless, IOSH is satisfied with the verification.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and
conditions. It’s a condition of entry that all rules are accepted
as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be
3. Entry to the prize draw is through completion and
submission of the ‘IOSH Salary and attitudes to safety survey
2012’. Entry is restricted to one per person. The survey
closes at 23.59 hrs on Sunday 1 July 2012. Late, illegible,
incomplete, or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No
responsibility can be accepted for corrupted entries. The winner
will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing
date and time.
4. The winner will be notified by 22 July 2012. The winner will
need to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize within 14
days of notification. If the winner can’t confirm eligibility, or
can’t be contacted by IOSH, IOSH reserves the right to award the
prize to another entrant, drawn in accordance with these terms and
5. The prize is limited to one Amazon Kindle. The device will be
the latest version available to the market on the closing date of
6. All elements of the prizes are subject to availability and
are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
7. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
8. Events beyond the control of IOSH may occur that render the
prize draw itself, or the awarding of the prize, impossible. In
such situations IOSH may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend
the promotion, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall
attach to IOSH as a result thereof.
9. In the event of fraud, abuse and/or an error affecting the
proper operation of this prize draw, IOSH reserves the right
- end or suspend the prize draw
- amend these terms and conditions
- declare void the notification of the winner.
10. The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) has
organised the 'IOSH Salary and attitudes to safety survey’ and
Our full address is:
IOSH is a registered charity, number 1096790.