National Safety Symposium 2013
This year's National Safety Symposium (NSS) takes place from
Sunday 08 to Monday 09 September 2013 at the Nottingham Belfry
The theme for the conference is "Tools for your toolbox, skills
for your future".
This will be the 38th National Safety Symposium. Once again,
this residential conference will provide:
- key public sector health and safety updates
- interactive sessions to get involved with
- best practice examples to learn from
- excellent networking opportunities.
Who should attend?
While the conference is traditionally associated with local
authorities and public service bodies, it's now aimed at
anyone with occupational health and safety responsibilities
and interests from the public service, healthcare, education
or environmental and waste management sectors.
Confirmed topics include:
- Measuring health and safety performance
- Boardroom accountability and upward management
- Asbestos management
- Human factors
- Leadership and governance in academies
- Pace interview case study
- Legal update
Confirmed speakers for the conference inlcude:
- Judith Hackitt - HSE
- Dr Christa Sedlatschek - European Agency for
Safety and Health at Work
- Kevin Bridges - Pinsent Masons LLP
Register your interest
To register your interest please send your details
to the Events team and
we will send the brochure to you as soon as it is finalised.
Sponsorship and exhibition
If you're interested in promoting your organisation, raising
awareness of your brand or showcasing a new product or service at
the conference, please contact the Events team on +44 (0)116 257