Our part in the London 2012 Learning Legacy
IOSH is proud to support the Olympic Delivery Authority’s (ODA)
What is the ODA Learning Legacy about?
The ODA Learning Legacy project was created to capture the
successes and share the lessons learned from the London 2012
construction programme. It aims to gather knowledge
that can influence, educate and benefit the whole construction
industry and act as a showcase for UK PLC.
There are 10 legacy themes, one of which is health and
How has IOSH contributed to the legacy project?
- We took part in the ODA health and safety Learning
Legacy Steering Group.
- We have funded research into the
- effectiveness of health and safety
communication and the impact on workers’ awareness, attitudes and
- the use of supply chains to improve health
and safety standards
- We’re supporting the Learning Legacy by disseminating the
lessons learned on health and safety through a
series of events.
One of these events is the
Construction Group Roadshow
Unfortunately these Roadshows have now been
Look out for...
- Information on the health and safety Learning Legacy at some of
- Research reports about the health and safety Learning
Click on the image below to go to the Learning Legacy