Interested in taking on shadows?
We’d like to invite your business to
take part in an innovative ‘work shadowing’ scheme aimed at
moulding graduates into the health and safety professionals of the
How the scheme works
We’re looking for businesses to recruit highly skilled
students for between six and 12 weeks to:
- ‘shadow’ experienced health and safety professionals in their
- learn from them
- support them in their role.
All ‘shadows’ will have completed, or are about to complete, a
degree-level health and safety qualification or a cognate degree,
for example in engineering, science, construction or
Taking on a graduate or undergraduate as a shadow will give them
the experience they need to help secure future employment.
We’ll support you by:
- sourcing suitable graduates
- supplying you with a CV for every potential shadow
- acting as an intermediary for the placement.
Want to know more? Follow the Link below: