Training roadshow 2012 - Cambridgeshire
We know that getting people to buy into health and safety
training is getting tougher. It's time to put a new spin on things
- are you ready to face the music?
At this year's roadshow we'll help you get on track with your
marketing and fine-tune your training.
Marketing professional Tracey Wright will show you how to be
more creative with your communication and get clients - internal or
external - to see training in a new light. She'll work with
you to help you 'rebrand' health and safety at your business.
You'll also get to hear about the latest training developments at
Guest speaker Roy Sheppard is a former BBC reporter and
presenter. Today he speaks at conferences all over the world on
reputation management and business relationships. Roy will
inspire you to improve your reputation and professional
effectiveness. In three packed, practical coaching sessions,
he'll show you how to reposition yourself to become the 'go to'
expert for health and safety, and give you tips and techniques that
will transform your training.
Other dates and venues
- Tuesday 11 September - Macdonald Inchyra Hotel &
- Thursday 13 September - Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, Leeds
- Friday 14 September - Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Spa,
- Tuesday 18 September - De Vere Village Hotel, Cardiff
- Wednesday 19 September - The Oxford Belfry, Oxford
For more information, download the brochure
(PDF 530 KB) or to book your place contact the
bookings team on +44 (0) 116
Price per delegate: £99 + VAT - includes refreshments and a hot
The roadshow is a must for:
- IOSH trainers
- IOSH members
- other professionals looking for a motivational coaching
- trainers and consultants interested in high-quality health and
Coming to the training roadshow could form part of your
professional development and be recorded for your CPD.