MyIOSH registration Terms and conditions
1. What's MyIOSH?
MyIOSH is your personalised area of the IOSH website. Everyone's welcome to register with our website and use the services available, but IOSH members will have access to extra tools and pages when they're logged into MyIOSH. To use MyIOSH you need to register and choose the password you’ll log in with.
Before registering for MyIOSH, please read the following documents and notes carefully by using the slide bar on the right. Then, confirm that you’ve read and agree to our MyIOSH terms and conditions. Remember, you’re bound by these terms as soon as we confirm your registration.
2. IOSH members
Register with MyIOSH and you’ll be able to access all your IOSH information with a single login. Here are just some of the features you can look forward to after you're registered:
- all your IOSH information in one place on your interactive MyIOSH desktop
- easy to use tools to update your CPD and membership details
- links straight to your branch and group microsites
- access your branch and group 'member only' page
- our discussion forums.
3. Not an IOSH member?
Register with MyIOSH and you'll be able to:
- use our public Discussion forums
- use tools to tell the website your favourite links,topics and forums so you can get to them quickly.
MyIOSH and membership
4. If you’re an IOSH member you’ll only be able to register your IOSH membership ID once with MyIOSH. Already registered and having problems logging into MyIOSH? Use our ‘forgotten password’ tool and you’ll be able to re-set your password.
5. You must register as yourself and not impersonate another member or user. If we find out that you’ve registered with false information, you may be barred from using the website. If you’re a member, it may lead to disciplinary action.
6. Branch/Group members and Branch/Group Committee members will have access to their relevant Branch and Group ‘member only’ and ‘committee only’ areas in MyIOSH. They should use the information they access here for IOSH Branch and Group purposesonly.
7. IOSH membership fees (when you join IOSH or renew your membership) can be paid through MyIOSH,and you’ll need to click to accept the terms of membership and/or terms of renewal when you go through the joining or renewal process.
8. Completing the MyIOSH registration doesn't make you an IOSH member.
Forum and blog rules
9. Before you register with MyIOSH and use our Forums and blogs, you must read and agree to abide by our Forum and blog rules.
Data protection and privacy statement
10. You must read our Data protection and privacy statement so you know how we'll handle your data once you register with MyIOSH and use the different tools.
By ticking the box below, you're confirming that you've read and agree with the Data Protection and Privacy statement in full.