If you join online, you'll pay using our secure online payment tool. If you use a paper application form, please follow the payment instructions on the form. Find more information about branch and group subscription fees (PDF, 84KB).
Please keep in mind:
- we don't accept purchase orders or issue invoices for membership subscriptions
- we're happy to accept company cheques as long as the member's name and membership number are written on the back of the cheque
- we'll accept payment by company credit or debit card, either online or by telephone
- we'll accept payment by BACs, provided the membership number is the payment reference – contact our Membership team for details
- all receipts for payment will be sent directly to the member
- membership subscriptions are tax-deductible.
How to renew your membership subscription
If you're registered with MyIOSH, we'll let you know when your membership is due for renewal and you'll be able to renew quickly and securely online when you log in. You'll also see a 'Renew now' link in the 'My details' box on the MyIOSH page when you're logged in.
When you renew online you'll be able to change your membership details (like the groups you're a member of), pay securely with a credit or debit card at a time to suit you, and get an immediate online receipt which you can print or save.
You can also renew your membership by post or by calling us.
If your normal currency is not sterling, it's best if you pay online by credit card. Your renewal fee will automatically be converted to sterling using the latest currency rates.
If you're paying in sterling, you can also pay the renewal fee by cheque or postal order (made payable to IOSH).
To pay in Euros or by bank draft, email our Membership team or call +44 (0)116 257 3198.
Current annual subscription rates (renewals only) for 2016–2017
- Affiliate Member £90
- Associate Member £108
- Technical Member £108
- Graduate Member* £108
- Chartered Member £133
- Chartered Fellow £146
*Graduate Members pay a one-off charge of £160 when they register to start initial professional development (IPD). Find out more about Graduate membership (PDF, 19KB).
We don't charge a fee for transferring to a different category of membership. Look though our renewal FAQs (PDF, 89KB) for help with renewing your IOSH membership.