IPD and CPD Seminar
We are once again holding seminars covering both IPD and CPD, to assist Branch members to attain Chartered status. We plan an hour's presentation followed by an opportunity for one-to-one sessions to include:
- The IPD process and the different routes to Chartered membership
- A look at the new IPD electronic submission process
- Mentoring, and what a mentor is able to provide
- CPD, with practical examples and access to "My CPD"
- The interview process: What you can expect and what the panel expect rom you
This free session will be ran by the Branch Education and Development Advisor, Joe Elliott and the Branch Vice-Chair, Tony Bough.
What's in it for me
Practical hands-on advice and guidance as to how to progress to Chartered membership status.
Who should attend?
The session will offer practical help to anyone who is participating in, or considering participating in, IOSH's routes to Chartered status (CMIOSH).
Joe Elliott Branch Education and Development Advisor
Tony Bough Branch Vice-Chair
What you need to know
There will be limited places at each event so you will need to book your place. Location and joining instructions will be sent with confirmation of your place. To book your place please email Joe Elliott.
If sessions become fully booked, we will arrange further sessions later in the year.