Welcome to the North East of Scotland
The North East of Scotland branch, established over 30
years ago, is based in Aberdeen and covers a wide geographical
area and represents a membership strength of about 740 Health
and Safety professionals throughout the region. We hope you
find our pages useful and informative.
Our mission is to:
- Organise meetings that enhance networking and sharing of health
and safety knowledge/experiences to meet the professional needs of
our valued members
- support members on their IOSH membership growth and career
- promote IOSH objectives towards the enhancement of Occupational
Health and Safety improvements in our vicinity
- gain feedback from members following branch meetings
to allow room for performance improvement
- encourage membership growth of the branch.
Monthly branch meetings are held on the second Wednesday
of each month at the Hillton Treetops Hotel, 161
Springfield Road, Aberdeen AB15 7AQ. We look
forward to seeing you at our meetings. We run presentations,
workshops, seminars, site visits and social events.
You can find the branch 2012/2013
program and venue details on our branch events page. Please use
the green menu on the left hand side to navigate our webpages.
Thank you for visiting our microsite today.
Donald Macfarlane- Branch
Steven Smith -