Branch Event 26 June
Our next event is 'The 21st Century Challenge
for Health, Work and Wellbeing' to be held at Ickworth
House, near Bury St Edmunds.
This will be an exciting and informative event, and you will go
home with a tool kit for Occupational Health Provision.
- Barbara Back, Committee Member - IOSH East Anglia Branch
- Wendy Goode, Occupational Health Manager - Norfolk and
Norwich University Hosptial Trust
- NHS Employers
- Julia Tybura - Xenon Consulting
- Sonia Schwartz, Occupational Health Practitioner - Anglian
Please visit this
page for full details of the event, and a booking form.
How do we choose suitable venues?
This always a difficult task. We choose on the basis of the
- location - within easy reach of a large number of members, on
or near to a good road,
- facilities - places to park and a good room, AV
- hospitality - good food
If you know a good venue, please let us know. The map of where
the members of this Branch live is linked below, and the venues
used in the last two years have been superimposed as yellow
Link to map (pdf, 260kB)