Managing Safely Refresher
One day is all it takes to keep up to speed
This practical and engaging one-day course refreshes knowledge on key parts of Managing Safely with added emphasis on monitoring, auditing and reviewing through two practical case studies.
If you are a training provider interested in delivering the Managing Safely Refresher course please visit the IOSH trainer network area.
Anyone in a management role, who has completed Managing Safely within the last three years.
- Choose face-to-face training or e-learning
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning – the course materials have been piloted to make sure they work in practice
- Delivered flexibly to suit any business
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded an new Managing Safely certificate
Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
- Builds on existing capabilities
- Puts Managing Safely into action
- Applies the management system
- Allows for personal reflections on best practice
"Colleagues at Greencore have changed how they look at safety and health as a whole. They now have the conviction to challenge what they see as unsafe.
Once our colleagues complete the training, they’re more eager to get involved. It means they now take an active role in managing the safety in their working areas.” - Michael Barden Safety, Health and Environment Manager at Greencore
Read how other businesses have benefited.