Fire Safety for Managers
Understand how to manage fire safety at work
If you are a training provider interested in delivering the Fire Safety for Managers course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)116 2573605.
A sustainable, workplace, fire safety culture is based on a shared set of positive attitudes, knowledge, perceptions and beliefs about fire prevention and fire protection. An important step to achieving such a culture is to get the buy-in of managers, supervisors and team leaders. Download the course fact sheet.
Anyone in a management or supervisory role who requires an awareness of fire safety.
- Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any organisation worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to tackle fire safety issues
- Flexible delivery options to suit your business - the course only takes one day to complete
- Efficient and effective learning – fire basics are covered in a single programme
- Memorable, thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and other materials that you can take back to the workplace to manage fire safety issues
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Fire Safety for Managers certificate
Fire Safety for Managers will help your organisation:
- minimise fire risk in the workplace
- improve your fire safety culture
- activate staff involvement to improve the workplace
- achieve an internationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors
- enhance its reputation within the supply chain.
By attending this course, you’ll be able to:
- integrate fire safety as part of day-to-day management
- understand your responsibilities for fire prevention
- assess fire risks
- measure your own performance
- adopt fire safety good practice.
|Interested in this course?