Our network of branches strengthen the relationship between IOSH and the global health and safety community at a local level. That’s why we have branches around the world with members in over 120 countries.
What are branches?
Our branches represent IOSH in local communities around the globe. Every branch is supported by a group of member volunteers who plan a variety of activities, such as seminars, workshops and site visits. Branches also help to raise health and safety awareness in their local area by welcoming non-members to their free meetings and/or becoming involved in local initiatives.
There are IOSH branches across the UK and Ireland, and strong global growth has seen the development of new IOSH branches around the world. Use the links to the left of this page to have a look at their respective web pages and find out more.
Benefits of being in a branch:
- Branch meetings provide valuable networking opportunities.
- Free or low-cost branch meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, webinars and site visits.
- The chance to promote health and safety in your local area.
- Your own personal development; building and maintaining your professional status.
- The chance to network with health and safety professionals near you.