Your membership brings with it a vast array of benefits and services designed to support you in everything you do, both personally and professionally.
Start saving now
IOSH extras offers a range of discounts for all members in the areas of insurance, lifestyle, travel, advice, health, work and business. Here are just a few of them:
- 15 per cent off your current car insurance renewal premium and 20 per cent off your current home insurance renewal premium.
- Professional indemnity insurance available to IOSH members in the United Kingdom.
- 20 per cent discount on travel insurance.
- Corporate discount at TM Lewin stores on all business wear.
- Lowest corporate rates at a range of health clubs and gyms – you could save between £50 and £250.
- 2-for-1 dining at over 6,000 restaurants including Michelin starred establishments.
- Discounts on vehicle servicing, magazines and holidays.
As well as saving you money, IOSH extras will save you time – and accessing your benefits couldn't be easier.
Want to use IOSH extras now?
If you're an IOSH member, you can start saving straight away. Just log in and go to MyIOSH. You'll see a link to the IOSH extras page in the left menu.
Not a member?
Join today for access to these exciting benefits, as well as all of our other reasons to join the world's largest body for health and safety professionals.
Terms and conditions apply to all benefits. See the IOSH extras website for details.
Offers subject to change without notice. Some benefits not available in Northern Ireland or outside of the United Kingdom. All insurance is subject to underwriting. IOSH extras is managed on behalf of IOSH by Parliament Hill Ltd of 3rd Floor, 127 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6BT who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation only.
You can check this on the Financial Services register under reference 308448 by visiting the FCA’s web site at http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do Neither are part of the same group as a provider. When we choose what benefits go into the benefits scheme we are not providing financial advice or recommendation therefore when select any insurance products members will need to make their own decisions on suitability.