The IOSH journal, Policy and Practice in Health and Safety (PPHS), brings you the best academic and policy discourse on health and safety. If you practise, teach, research or study health and safety regulation and management, it’s essential reading.
PPHS is published twice a year. As well as getting a hard copy by post, subscribers can also read the journal online and download electronic copies.
PPHS subscription rates
- individual IOSH member £20 (€25, US$32)
- individual non-member £40 (€50, US$64)
- institution £115 (€144, US$184)
Rates include surface mail overseas. For airmail rates, please email the Membership department.
Subscribe to PPHS
- Contact our Membership department by calling +44 (0)116 257 3198 or faxing +44 (0)116 257 3101.
- Write to: Policy and Practice in Health and Safety (Subscriptions), IOSH, The Grange, Highfield Drive, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1NN, UK. Please include your subscription payment.
Buy Supporting Health at Work
Originally published as a supplement to PPHS, this timely volume focuses on how a range of EU member states tackle work health issues, the problems they face, and what they're doing to improve things for the future.
Find out more about Supporting Health at Work and order your copy by calling our Customer support team on +44(0)116 257 3192.
How to pay
We accept most major credit cards (except Amex) or you can pay by cheque (made payable to IOSH).
You can look at PPHS online for free.
- First time visitors with a PPHS subscription – visit IngentaConnect and activate your subscription.
- Returning visitor and previously activated – visit IngentaConnect and read PPHS online.
Find out more