As the Chartered body for occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals and an international NGO, our stakeholders span the world. They include employers of all sizes and sectors, workers, politicians, regulators, standards bodies and professional networks. Examples of our exciting collaborations include:
- leading on improving OSH in CSR and sustainability in supply chains worldwide, working with global movements such as Fashion Revolution Day
- establishing international professional networks to raise global OSH standards
- spearheading a joint initiative with the major engineering institutions to promote designing-in health and safety
- working with the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work and the Men’s Health Forum on their regular campaigns
- teaming up with researchers to create our OSH research community, the only resource of its kind in the UK
- assisting the International Labour Organization (ILO) with the ILO OSH encyclopaedia and with ISO in developing ISO 45001, and
- working with the British government to create free OSH resources for young people, and a rehabilitation training course for OSH practitioners.
Like to know more about working with IOSH?
To find out more about our work with stakeholders, contact our Head of Policy and Public Affairs, Richard Jones